· David is a partner in EY and a member of the Global leadership of its People Advisory Services (PAS) service line. In addition he manages PAS Africa.
· Prior to his current role, David led People and Organizational Change consulting for Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA) for two years before its merger into PAS.
· David entered EY in 2012 when it acquired Resolve, a group of strategic human resources consulting companies, which he co-founded, and led for 14 years.
· Before that, in a fairly successful quest to never actually use his legal education, David consulted independently and took on a diverse set of roles during the South African transition to democracy including political violence peace keeping, policing reform, election administration and dispute resolution.
· David has a BComm LLB from Wits where he was an Abe Bailey Fellow and Vice President of the SRC, and a LLM from Harvard Law School where he was a Fulbright Scholar.