What will you do?
You will make everything tick at major human capital conferences across Africa. You’ll manage the delivery of the continent’s leading discussions on talent, ensuring that the look, feel and experience is perfect across all areas.
What’s in it for us?
- We will get a key part of our Talent Agenda Series team.
- We’ll be getting someone who delivers what they set out to do, ensuring our event delivery is truly world class.
- We will get someone with a great past, who wants to use their experience to create an exciting future with us.
- We will get a great colleague, a friend and someone who shares our vision for the future of African talent.
What’s in it for you?
- You will make an impact every day, both on the market and on our business. You will direct the way we do events, making our proposition a reality.
- You will get a challenge, because we work in the world’s fastest growing markets, getting the attention of the top 500 companies.
- You’ll get autonomy, with the space to try things out and work in your own way.
- You will progress quickly, joining a growing team at an early stage.
- You will get the chance to innovate, with new markets and new events on the table every day.
- You will be part of a mission that matters, driving organisations across Africa to fix the talent gap, and crack the solution to realising Africa’s potential.
- You will be rewarded, with a highly competitive base salary and profit share.
How do you operate?
- You are a collaborator, wanting to get the best out of others while they bring out the best in you.
- You are relentlessly positive and enthusiastic, knowing it will fuel your success.
- You work fast and smart, adapting to a pacey environment with ease.
- You are open and honest, taking responsibility, being accountable and challenging the status-quo.
- You know you are going places, and back it up with a credibility that grows daily.
- You make mistakes often because you try things, but you never make the same ones twice.
What skills do you bring?
- You are an outstanding project manager, driving the team to deliver an outstanding, on-time result.
- You budget, negotiate and control costs with aplomb, from planning to procurement.
- You manage suppliers, sponsors and delegates to ensure we exceed all expectations.
- Your research turns up the best venues, the most interesting locations and the perfect suppliers wherever our growing series of events takes you.
- You deliver events with precision, calmness and control from set-up to wrap-up.
- You know Africa, or you are passionate to know it better.