Community and Audience Hacker
What will you do?
You will use your social media and community building skills to bring together the key people at Africa’s human capital conference series. You’ll research, engage, connect on social media and communicate with senior business and HR leaders to make sure they join the continent’s leading human capital community.
What’s in it for us?
- We will get a key part of our Talent Agenda Series team; a growth hacker who can pull together partners, channels and relationships to deliver great results.
- We’ll be getting someone who delivers what they set out to do, ensuring our community, relationships and meeting experiences are world class.
- We will get a great colleague looking to really make their mark in a role they can own. You'll be an open, communicative collaborator and someone can share our vision for the future of African human capital.
- We’ll be adding someone to our team who gets the importance of delighting our sponsors and partners by providing them with great meeting experiences at our conferences.
What’s in it for you?
- You will make an impact every day, both on the market and on our business. You will be a voice in internal discussions and if you don’t deliver the senior audience we need, no one else will.
- You will get a challenge, because we work in the world’s fastest growing markets, getting the attention of the top 500 companies.
- You’ll get autonomy, with the space to try things out and work in your own way.
- You will progress quickly, joining a growing team at an early stage.
- You will get the chance to innovate and be creative in your approach to bringing the community and conversation together.
- You will be part of a mission that matters, driving organisations across Africa to meet and fix the talent gap, cracking the solution to realising Africa’s potential.
- An international career with frequent opportunities to travel to our meetings in Africa.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus.
How do you operate?
- You are a collaborator, wanting to get the best out of others while they bring out the best in you.
- You’ll work well with our senior leaders, gaining experience and adding your perspective.
- You are relentlessly positive and enthusiastic, knowing it will fuel your success.
- You work fast and smart, adapting to a pacey environment with ease.
- You are open and honest, taking responsibility, being accountable and challenging the status-quo.
- You know you are going places, and back it up with a credibility that grows daily.
- You make mistakes often because you try things, but you never make the same ones twice.
What skills do you bring?
- You’re a builder of relationships, who cares about the quality of interactions, the deepening of connections and creation of win-win situations for our audience and partners.
- Social media skills, including the ability to research and engage with contacts across Africa.
- You are a born communicator, who gets their message across effectively when they speak and write. You very likely speak French too.
- You are a commercial animal, seeing opportunity, building networks, creating wins for everyone and closing with tenacity.
- You can do the detail, understanding the value of research and the importance of accuracy. You can manage a project so we deliver on time and on point.
- You know Africa, or you are passionate to know it better.
- You've got up to 3 years' experience, but you're ready to make your mark now.
About the Talent Agenda Series
The Talent Agenda Series brings key people across business leadership, human resources, government, education and high-potential talent together to deliver solutions to Africa’s human capital questions. Through knowledge sharing, facilitation of partnerships and the development of a continuous community, the Talent Agenda Series creates the forum to unlock the potential of Africa’s talent.
The Talent Agenda Series was founded in 2014 and has delivered human capital events throughout Europe and Africa, at locations including London, Paris, Nairobi, Abidjan, Lagos and Johannesburg.
The Talent Agenda Series is in growth mode, with new events, markets and formats planned and delivered every month by a dynamic, entrepreneurial team which is growing just as quickly.
Apply now to be our Community and Audience Hacker
Your application will go through our Global Career Company website - good luck!