The Talent Agenda Series HR Conference in Johannesburg is focused on key issues in talent across Africa, delivered by thought leaders and the most experienced practitioners. Benchmark and share high level human capital knowledge with peers in multi-speaker panel discussions, case study experiences, high-level keynote addresses, and interactive and practical small group workshops.
- Leadership Strategies from Beyond the World of Business
- Elevating Women in Business in Africa
- Blending Local, Diaspora and Expatriate Talent Pools
- The Aviation Sector and the and the Critical Need for Human Capital Investment for Southern Africa
- Southern Africa: Unlocking Regional Opportunities for People, Organisations and Industries
- Digital Analytics and Human Resources